Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Blog

Hi all,
For those who don't know me I have been paper scrapping since 1996, when my daughter was a baby. As my hobby has grown, I have taken over the dining room and it is filled with desks, shelves, racks and file cabinates. I have lots of tools and every color paper in the rainbow. Maybe, I have gone a little overboard with supplies.

I discovered the whole digital world in March of 2005 by following a link on 2Peas site. There was a free kit to download and my husband said to try it. I already had Photoshop7 and that was all I needed to get hooked. I have created over 200 digital layouts and even a couple of digital kits. I love that with digital I always have the right size photos and I can create great effects.

Check out my main gallery at Do It Digi: http://www.doitdigi.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=12



Well, enough for now. I am trying to see if this works! Tracy

No comments: